The Jersey Dress is unique, as are body shapes and preferences.
Check out the details to decide your size.
- Locate the widest point on your body (butt / breasts).
- Compare your measurements to the size chart.
- For a slimmer fit can you be a total of a couple of centimetres larger than the dress size (in the above widest measurement).
- For a standard or loose fit, ensure you are smaller than the chosen dress size.
- The tighter it is, the shorter the dress becomes (especially around the butt area).
- Original / High-Rider: This is a shorter length, perfect for those who are petite or happy to show some leg
- Mid-Rider: This is a mid length (depending on your height) prefect for those who want a slightly longer length (see below example)
- Still struggling? Get in contact, we are more than happy to assist.
Measurements are the body circumference
Sizes are a guide only and slight differences may be present due to the manufacturing process
Click here to be taken directly to shop
For the Shirt Dress sizing click HERE